Sunday, February 14, 2010

OK people I am back!! I am always back. I leave for a year or so and then come back in. Stupid huh?? I think so:)I think the last time I really blogged was when Kylie was living with me. I do miss her very much. She was such a big part of my life.Which leads me to the present. I have been thinking about writing a book about the last 2 years of my life. But in order for anyone to understand it I thought I should go back to the last 4 years. A celebration of the relationship I had with her. I want her to understand that she was prayed with and for. Also for her to have window into my heart and the whole situation. The Name of it is going to be "letters to Kylie" This has been a spiritual journey and I have learnt a lot about God and his love and hope that we have as followers of him. When thing's have gotten bad I keep telling myself that God knows and he is faithful and just. He hates evil and he will be there when nobody else is there.
Love Debbie

No comments: