Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,
so I didn't blog at all last week. I wasn't on much last week. I have this cat who I thought was dying. Took him to the vet and 400.00 dollars later to find out he has diabetes. Me the nurse couldn't figure that one out. I just didn't think that was a possibility. Boy was I wrong. So now I have to shot him with insulin 2x a day. What a damper on my social life. But 2 day's after I started shooting him perked right up.
My niece took a lot of pictures on Easter so I am waiting for her to e-mail them to me so I can up load them here. I am really wanting a camera so I can show you all the funny things Kylie does. Today she got in the hamper and closed the top so I couldn't find her. I started to panic but then she laugh at me so I found her.
well I guess that's it for now. I'll blog later
love ya
Debbie

No comments: