Saturday, March 15, 2008

my life

today was a good day. Kylie and I went shopping for a dress for me and Shoes for her. I got a dress from Burlington and it's so cute. It's brown polka dot, I wish I had a digital camera so I could show you. It's for Martha's wedding and Easter. Kylie's mom hasn't been around for at lease 3 weeks I been calling and she makes up every excuse in the book as to why she will not take her. I don't get how a mother can turn away her child. I thank God My mother was different than she is. I found out this week that her child care money from the county has been stopped so I can's even get paid for it. But it not about the money, as long as Kylie is safe I don't care. I feel bad For Kylie because I think there is something going on at home because over the last 6 months or so, she wont go to her mother, I don't get it. I took Kylie to her mothers and I knew she was home and she would not open the door. I really don't know how to handle it or what to do about it. Keep us is your prayers:)
Love Debbie

2 comments:

Alice said...

I'm so excited that you got a blog! Of course I will post a picture; just e-mail it to me, and your name/password stuff so I can go in and post it.

Trina said...

welcome to blogger world, Debbie! I can't wait to see pictures of Kylie!